0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

TanjicA

• be optimist
  • +39/-2
  • Pol: Žena
    • Pogledaj profil
Citati, misli i monolozi iz serija/filmova
« poslato: Maj 25, 2012, 18:16:25 »
"At the end of the day when it comes down to it all we really want is to be close to somebody. So this thing where we all pretend to keep our distance is usually a load of bull, so we pick and choose who we want to remain close to and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stay close by no matter how much we hurt them. The people that are still with you at the end of the day, those are the ones worth keeping and sometimes close can be too close, but sometimes that invasion of personal space can be exactly what you need."
 - Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with someone you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. You can't cheat your first kiss. Trust me, you don't want to. Cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything.
 - Dr. Alex Karev +Gray's Anatomy

So many roads, so many detours, so many choices, so many mistakes. As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a girl will find herself a little lost... and when that happens i guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda... buckle up, and just keep going.
 - Sex and the City

'Cause even if it breaks your heart to be 'just friends', if you really care about someone, you'll take the hit.
 - J.D. in "My New Old Friend" (Scrubs)

I could've held you in my arms forever, but it still wouldn't be long enough.
 - -Jake(from One Tree Hill)

Which hurts more?
New wounds, which are so horribly painful,
or old wounds, that should've healed years ago and never did?
 - Grey's Anatomy

Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more.
 - Dr.Grey--Grey's Anatomy

"There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. Afraid. Confused. Without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days.
Of course, when faced with the unknown, most of us would rather turn around and go back.
But once in awhile people push on to something better-something found just beyond the pain of going it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in. Or to give someone a second chance.
Something beyond the quiet persistence of a dream.
Because it's only when you're tested that you discover who you truly are. And it's only when you're tested that you discover who you can be. The person you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work, faith and belief, and beyond heartache and fear of what lies ahead."
 - one tree hill

When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me.I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one.
 - Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (DT)

You made a decision, and it was the right decision, you just got the wrong results.
 - Greys Anatomy

It's not a day on the calendar. Not a birthday, not a new year. It's an event, big or small, something that changes us. Ideally, it gives us hope. A new way of living and looking at the world. Letting go of old habits, old memories . . . What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning. But it's also important to remember that amid all the crap . . . are a few things worth holding on to.
 - Greys Anatomy

Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some small, like when we do a bad thing for a good reason. Some are bigger, like when we let down a friend. Some of us escape the pangs of regret by making the right choice. Some of us have little time for regret, because we're looking forward to the future. Sometimes we have to fight to come to terms with the past. And sometimes we bury our regret by promising to change our ways. But our biggest regrets are not for the things we did, but for the things we didn't do.
 - One Tree Hill
I optimiste i pesimiste doprinose drustvu.                       
Optimiste su izmislile avion ,a pesimiste padobran. :)
Bistri ostvrt na politicku scenu Srbije *
Zanimljivosti iz zemlje i sveta

[Reklama]

TanjicA

• be optimist
  • +39/-2
    • Pogledaj profil
Odg: Citati, misli i monolozi iz serija/filmova
« Odgovor #1 poslato: Maj 25, 2012, 19:07:21 »
When somebody said you can't do something, you fight back, you prove they're wrong...
 - one tree hill

Every song ends, but it that any reason not to enjoy the music?
 - ellie- One Tree Hill

A wise man once said you can have anything in life, if you sacrifice everything else for it. What he meant is, nothing comes without a price. So before you go into battle you better decide how much you're willing to lose.
- Grey's Anatomy

And hating you is the most exhausting thing and I don't wanna do it anymore.
 - Grey's Anatomy

But sometimes, no matter how much you love someone, they just can't love you back in the same way. Believe me. Living with someone who can't love you back ...is way lonelier than being alone.
 - Grey's Anatomy

Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.
 - Dr.Grey Greys Anatomy

No matter how hard you fight it, you fall. And it's scary as hell. Except there's an upside to freefalling. It's the chance you give your friends to catch you.
 - Meredith (Grey's Anatomy)

I do love you. Don't you see? Don't you understand? You're the love of my life. I can't leave you. But you're constantly leaving me! You walk away when you want, you come back when you want! You stand by your friends. But you leave me! So I'm asking you, If you don't see a future for us, if you're not in this, Please - please, just end it because I can't, I'm in it. Put me out of my misery.
 - Grey's Anatomy

We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it.
 - Meredith, Grey's Anatomy

Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen.
 - Blair Waldorf

People have scars. In all sorts of unexpected places. Like secret roadmaps of their personal histories. Diagrams of all their old wounds. Most of our wounds heal, leaving nothing behind but a scar. But some of them don't. Some wounds we carry with us everywhere and though the cut's long gone, the pain still lingers.
 - Grey's Anatomy

communication. it's the first thing we really learn in life. funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking the harder it becomes to know what to say. or how to ask for what we really need.
- grey's anatomy

It's not about what you look like, or your job, or how successful you are. It's about having people in your life who you love and who love you. That's all that matters.
 - Bailey, Grey's Anatomy

After careful consideration and many sleepless nights, here’s what I've decided. There's no such thing as a grown-up. We move on, we move out, we move away from our families and form our own. But the basic insecurities, the basic fears and all those old wounds just grow up with us. And just when we think life and circumstances have forced us truly to become an adult, your mother says something like that. Or worse, something like that. We get bigger, we get taller, we get older. But, for the most part, we're still a bunch of kids, running around the playground, trying desperately to fit in.

you think you know me but you dont. and that means you dont know what i can do. you see me as someone who has all the answers. thats not true. i may not always know what im doing, but i'll try to make things better. and when i make a mistake, cause face it we all do. i promise i'll ask for your help. i cant do this alone and if you'll take a chance on me. We can do great things together. i promise i'll find the courage to reach for your every dream
 - Brooke One Tree Hill

A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity. You think more people would listen to what he had to say. I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, sometimes the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you're wrong? What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we hadn't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.
 - Meredith Grey--Grey's Anatomy

There comes a point in your life, when you’re officially an adult. Suddenly, you’re old enough to vote, drink and engage in other adult activities. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious, a grown-up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever really grow up?
 - grey's Anatomy

TanjicA

• be optimist
  • +39/-2
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #2 poslato: Maj 25, 2012, 19:18:59 »
It's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life. And that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard, or that it won't be. It just means that I've found a stillness and a bravery in myself when I'm with you. You make me brave.
 - One Tree Hill

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask."
 - House

Its a pretty common belief that women use the left, emotional side of their brain, and men the right, more logical side. But is it really that cut and dry? It seems when it comes to affairs of the heart, there's a battle between what we know and what we feel. So what do you do when you find yourself in a situation that leaps back and forth between the left side and right side?
When it comes to relationships, is it smarter to follow your heart or your head?
 - carrie-sex and the city

You can run and you can hide, but you can't escape what's coming. No one can.
 - Flash Forward

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever
 - lucas-one tree hill

When you're a little kid, you're a little bit of everything. Artist, scientist, athlete, scholar... Sometimes it seems like growing up is the process of giving those things up. One by one. I guess we all have one thing we regret giving up. One thing we really miss. That we gave up because we were too lazy or, we couldn't stick it out or, because we were afraid
 - The Wonder Years

"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness but of power. They are messengers of overwhelming grief and of unspeakable love."
 - Criminal Minds

There are times when even the best of us have trouble with commitment. And we may be surprised by the commitments we are willing to let slip out of our grasp. Commitments are complicated. We may surprise ourselves by the commitments we're willing to make. True commitment takes effort and sacrafice, which is why sometimes we have to learn the hard way to choose our commitments very carefully.

Deep down, everyone wants to believe they can be hardcore. But being hardcore isn’t just about being tough. It’s about acceptance. Sometimes you have to give yourself permission to not be hardcore for once. You don’t have to be tough every minute of every day. It’s okay to let down your guard. In fact there are moments when it’s the best thing you can possibly do… as long as you choose your moments wisely.
 - Grey's Anatomy

toobnbb

• +0/-0
  • Opustite se i uzivajte!
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #3 poslato: Avgust 23, 2012, 01:17:13 »
Mozzie: "We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails." (White Collar)

NiKooLaa

• Dont fear the reaper!
  • +149/-13
  • Pol: Muškarac
    • dzontra.nikola
    • lastfm
    • opusteniforum
    • dzontra_nikola
    • Dzonny
    • Pogledaj profil
    • Valjevski polumaraton
« Odgovor #4 poslato: Februar 03, 2013, 16:59:23 »
“The world will tell you who you are, until YOU tell the world.”
—    To Be Fat Like Me
::Za webmastere :: Pravilnik foruma ::Baneri :: Magija
samo-opusteno userbar5
>> Registrujte se kako bi videli sadrzaj celog foruma! Neki delovi foruma nisu vidljivi za goste!<<
[Kako da vidim linkove na forumu??]
VAratonac :: ITcyberCOP

nihil

• +0/-0
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #5 poslato: Februar 06, 2013, 23:32:00 »
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.  - Jax Teller - Sons OF Anarchy
 :)

maiya00107

• +0/-0
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #6 poslato: Jun 09, 2013, 18:34:53 »
"First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner!" Cap. Barbossa

milos_87

• +5/-0
    • Pogledaj profil
    • Izrada sajta
« Odgovor #7 poslato: Jun 13, 2013, 19:20:36 »
Milunkaaaaa... Sad ću da ti je..m mater - Mrtav 'ladan :D
Ako vam je potreban sajt, posetite: Global Webmasters ili Optimizacija sajta | Jointace collagen

pcelica.m

• +6/-1
    • Pogledaj profil
    • Aspiratori

samo-onako

• +0/-0
    • Pogledaj profil
« Odgovor #9 poslato: Septembar 23, 2014, 10:51:09 »
U need people like me!!!

soic